- Normal delivery
- Painless delivery (Epidural)
- Cesarean Section
Ours is a tertiary care center, well equipped for handling all types of high risk pregnancies and emergencies related to pregnancy and labor. We have the back up of a well equipped ICU with 24 hour cardiologist and intensivist cover and all NICU advance life support systems. Besides the routine obstetric care for uncomplicated pregnancies, specialized care is provided in high risk cases. This includes:
- Management of fetal abnormalities with close cooperation of departments of paediatric cardiology, paediatric surgery and neonatology. This includes fetuses with intrauterine growth restriction, those with salvageable structural anomalies such as congenital diaphragmatic hernia, PUJ obstruction, posterior uretheral valve, congenital cardiac defects, duodenal atresia, etc.
- Evaluation and Management of recurrent miscarriages.
- Screening and management of preterm labor and PPROM
- Management of critically ill obstetric patients - HELLP syndrome, APH , eclampsia, obstetric shock.
- Management of pregnancies complicated with maternal disorders like hypertension, diabetes
- cardiac diseases, collagen vascular disorders, haematologic disorders, etc.
- Management of pregnancies associated with gynaecologic conditions such as fibroids, ovarian tumors, prolapsed uterus etc.
Labor Room - 24 Hour Service
Services are available in the labor room with obstetricians and a team of well-trained staff round the clock. lntrapartum monitoring with electronic devices is routinely provided. Al! our gynaecologists are well experienced in operative deliveries. Delivery is attended by the qualified gynaecologist on duty.
Antenatal Services for High Risk Pregnancies
Our antenatal clinic helps manage complicated pregnancies for women with hypertension, diabetes, multiple pregnancy and heart disease complicating pregnancy, intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR), pregnancy with renal and hepatic failure etc. Intensive fetal monitoring facilities including cardiotocogram (CTG), obstetric ultrasonography, high resolution fetal echocardiography and colour doppler velocimetry provide essential diagnostic information for treatment of complicated cases.